Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 1 Down

So after a fabulous weekend of watching two of my best friends tie the knot*, today was time to start a new routine.  Because my T25 Challenge pack came in the mail while I was gone this weekend!  Woo!





Really excited and ready to give it a go!



Twenty-five minutes later.  Really sweaty.  And gross.

I did the first workout on the calendar, the cardio workout.  Holy.  Cow.  It was intense!  I'm not sure I could have done much more than 25 minutes of that!  It was awesome though!  It went by fast and it definitely kicked my butt!  I haven't tried my vanilla Shakeology yet, but will let you know how that goes!

*Total wedding side note:  Besides getting to be a bridesmaid in the wedding, my favorite part might have been during the "Toast and Roast" portion.  Anyone who wanted to say something about the bride and groom could.  My guy (who admitted he was getting choked up during the ceremony) thanked the couple for introducing him to me.  It was so sweet and caught me so off guard!  And he got all choked up (again) and couldn't finish saying the rest of what he had planned.  :)  Adorable!  And then we got a picture with the bride and groom.  It was one of my favorite moments of the night!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment