Thursday, August 1, 2013

Three Things Thursday

Since I haven't been up to a whole lot lately, I figured I'd do a random Three Things Thursday post! :)

1.  I finished day 4 of T25 today!  I'm loving it!  Monday was cardio, Tuesday was Speed 1.0, Wednesday was Total Body Circuit, and today was Ab Intervals.  You'd think Ab Intervals would mean a bit of a break right?  Wrong!  Twenty five minutes of intense abs!  There were cardio breaks (I know right?!?  A cardio "break"?) but you were supposed to engage your core the whole time so even those breaks ended up working your abs!  Whew!  Tomorrow is a double day of Lower Body and Cardio.  I'm scared.



2.  We've applied to adopt a dog!  Scary step into the adult responsibility world!  But I'm going to be on my own for a good 6 weeks this fall and I don't do "on my own" very well.  So I figured I need a friend  to keep me company!  All of my friends are having babies or are getting married...well, all I want is a dog.  I'd say less responsibility than both of those things, yes!?!?  :)  


3.  I've been trying to eat healthier and healthy foods are actually starting to taste *gasp* good!  My new favorite way to drink water?  With strawberries, lemon, and mint in it!  Let it sit in the fridge over night and YUM!  Oh my gosh is it good!  And a pretty pink color too!  Way better than those artificially flavored waters out there!  It tastes like a watered down pink lemonade, but fresh.  So yummy!  
before it got all pretty and pink 

No comments:

Post a Comment