Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November Fitness Survey


I'm linking up with She Cooks, She Crafts, She Runs for the November Fitness Survey!


1. How do you stay on track during busy times? 

I struggle with this and will take any piece of advice you have to offer! I guess the best thing for me this school year has been T25. It's a short, intense workout and I can squeeze it in my busy day. Even if it's 9:30 at night.  

2.  What have you done to make your favorite holiday recipes healthy? 

Nothing really. Just try to keep everything balanced. The holidays mean spending time with family I don't see all that often so I'm not going to stress about eating healthy. Everything in moderation right?

3.  Will you run a Turkey Trot this year? 


I want to! But I don't think it's going to happen. I fly to my parents' house on Thanksgiving morning.

4.  Hot Chocolate or Apple Cider? Because Coffee is a given!

Ooo! I love both! Hot apple cider especially! This is really hard! I guess in the fall I tend to go towards cider and then hot chocolate in the winter.

5.  What is your best race times?

I'm not even sure what my best 5k time is it's been so long since I've done one! By my best half is 2:26.

6.  What is your favorite race you’ve ever done?

My first half. It was hard but it was so worth it! I'm not sure anything will top that until I PR.

7. Have you ever run a race in a costume? (Post a picture if you have it)

I ran in a tutu for the Diva Half Marathon!



8. If you run in cold weather, what’s the one piece of gear you can’t live without?

Ear band! My ears get cold and it's alllll over! And my comfy running tights!



1 comment: